1. 30% attorney fee thru April 30, 2018
2. We’re also agreeing to waive certain expenses.
3. We guarantee 70% of future net proceeds go to our farmers.
4. We handle your case start to finish from Kansas City.
5. If we don’t recover your money, then you owe us nothing.
6. Estimate your acres planted. We get proof of production later on.
7. Sign your case in 5 minutes by eSign, fax or mail.
Town Hall Meetings near you. See schedule below.
Coming soon to a county near you, Midwest Corn Farmer Lawyers do question and answer sessions with local farmers. See our upcoming schedule below:
|August 31||September 2||September 3|
|Valley Falls, KS 10:00AM||Baldwin City, KS 9:00 AM||Rossville, KS 10:00AM|
|Holton, KS Noon||Garnett, KS 11:30AM||Washington, KS 1:00PM|
|Atchison, KS 2:30PM||Osage City, KS 2:00PM||Belleville, KS 3:00PM|
Past Town Hall meetings
- March 16th, Seneca, Kansas – Click here to download PDF file
- March 10th, Wathena and Hiawatha, Kansas – Click here to download PDF file
- March 4th, Marysville, Kansas – Click here to download PDF file
Town Hall Meeting:
Wathena and Hiawatha, Kansas Town Hall Meeting